You are here for your community, and we are here for you.
Litho Printing and Graphics is honored to have been chosen by countless non-profit organizations throughout Southeast Michigan and beyond to reliably handle their printing needs. From churches and charities, to schools and governments, it is our pleasure to offer our assistance to these organizations which offer invaluable services and contributions to our communities every day.
For nonprofit organizations, the print materials and direct-mail marketing services that we offer are one of the most effective ways to raise funds and generate awareness for their cause. Let us help your charity, school, or other nonprofit create, design, and print a variety of items: envelopes, offering envelopes, postcards, brochures, handouts, membership manuals, recruitment materials, volunteer toolkits, training documents, donation materials, receipts, business cards, newsletters, posters, branded merchandise, bound documents, flyers, presentation folders, promotional calendars, and much more.
At Litho Printing and Graphics, we are here to provide your organization with the best quality printing and super-fast turnaround times you require to meet all of your printing needs. We serve every customer with budget in mind, specializing in reducing your printing costs while achieving outstanding print results each and every time. We do much more for your organization than just provide printing services. From design services to direct mail, our goal is to make your life easier handling things so that you can focus on the rest of your work.
We help many 501c3 organizations, including:
- Animal Protection and Welfare Groups
- Arts, Culture, & Humanities
- Museums, Historical Societies, Art Centers, Cultural Foundations
- Education / Schools: Preschools, K-12 Grades, Charter Schools, Community Colleges, Libraries, Public Or Private Colleges and Universities
- Environmental and Conservation Groups
- Charitable Foundations
- Government: Local, State, Or Federal Government Agencies
- Healthcare: Hospitals, Mental Health Facilities and Providers, Crisis Services, Substance Abuse Providers, and Disease Research
- Human Services
- Food and Nutrition Education
- Youth Development, Recreation and Sports
- Youth Organizations
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Voluntary, Private and Grassroots Groups
- Public Advocacy Groups
- Public Safety and Disaster Preparedness
- Churches and Religious Organizations
- Scientific Research
- Policy and Awareness Groups
Any time that you have any questions or would like assistance with an order, feel free to get in touch with our friendly account representatives at (586) 772-6067. Our representatives are all specialists in the field and dedicated to working with all your organization’s printing needs in a quick, courteous and professional manner.
Conveniently located on Gratiot Avenue in Eastpointe, Litho Printing and Graphics has been serving the Metro-Detroit area and Southeast Michigan since 1966. During that time, we’ve helped thousands of nonprofit organizations with their printing needs. There is no need to look for any other printer in Detroit, Eastpointe, Warren, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Fraser, Clinton Township, Mt. Clemens, Macomb County, Wayne County, or Oakland County. Litho Printing and Graphics is the area’s #1 print shop for a reason. Let us prove it to you. Call (586) P.R.I.N.T.E.R. now to get started.